XamlPad (xamlpad.exe) is a basic visual editor for Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML).
Location: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\bin\XamlPad.exe (you need to install Windows SDK obviously)
- Real-time editing and display of XAML content.
- Auto parse, syntax validation and redisplay of content.
- Basic text editing commands, including copy, paste, undo and find.
- XAML errors are reported in the status bar.
- XAML contents is shown in a visual tree
- Use XamlPad.exe
to load your XAML file
This is a very basic tool and doesn't have intellisense, so if you have access to Visual Studio, don't bother using this tool!