I found this very interesting and the reason was I could associate what are said here with my works e.g. at Game Group Ltd.
- There is a large gap between IT and Business which is the main reason of many project failures and it must be shortened by having proper and consistent communication
- Almost every IT company wishes and plans to attract talented IT people and there is a war in the market to do so.
- The whole team, including business members, Tester, Developer & Manager, must be responsible for the quality of the software.
- Collaboration benefits: Higher responsiveness, higher quality, richer communication, more organized development
- Motivation is highly important to improve productivity. How do you motivate your people?
- Developing a software is an art more than a science. You're a Software Craftsman not a Software Developer!
- Design is the pure principle of a Software Development. There are always tools to build the software but design is what is highly important.
- Bring the user experience to your iterative development life cycle.
- Domain-Driven Design
- Domain Specific Language